Counting.


4


Hello peeps!

I can't wait to meet my old buddies my good-bad friends. Look like im a superstar, haha! Get ready your money and bear dear friends. I will start to mark my calendar specially for that day. Oh, yeah! Na na na na na naa..can't wait!

I don't care even my birthday already belated, i have the right to spent your money. That's free! Ngehngehngeh.

So, dear friends..start counting, marking your calendar and start saving your money for me. :))

Last but not least, keep smilling. Haha!


Note: Sepet, i wish you were here beside me. Bcoz i'll do the same way too. :))

4 Response to "Counting."

  1. Anonymous says:

    sepet?...mate aku x sepet kuikuikui

    Dokna says:

    cirit. ko org tua! hehehheee

    Anonymous says:

    cam haram..aku mude lgi ler...huhuhu

    Dokna says:

    tua la. org tua je pakai rayban. hehehehehee

Post a Comment