Jackpot Winner.


6

Smile.

Once I addicted to chocolate and now addicted to icecream. But certainly, chocolate and icecream cannot be separated from me. Yes! I likeee..

Haha.

Can you buy chocolate and icecream factory for me?

Serious.


Note: This is called--my happiness.

6 Response to "Jackpot Winner."

  1. Anonymous says:

    eskremmmm...sluurrppp...bile mau blanje aku?

    Dokna says:

    tu la.
    jom. tp aku slalu mkn kul 4!
    yummm yummm

    Anonymous says:

    awal tol ko mkn eskrem...ni x sabo tunggu ko blanje nih... =)

    Dokna says:

    haha. bukan aku blanja. org yg blanja. aku terima je sbb aiskem! yay!

    Anonymous says:

    chisss...apesal ko x amik tok aku skali..aku bab eskrem ni mmg xleh tahan heheh

    Dokna says:

    bos yg blanja. hahha

Post a Comment